Paranoia[for what its worth]

               
[nice cover pic]

Paranoia is not always related to an underlying condition. It may be caused by:

  • Isolation
  • Previous traumatic experiences
  • Anxiety
  • Alcoholism and teen drug abuse


David Bowie....[Ziggy had to go- Here's His own version of events in below linked site]


Interesting, Bowie uses the Phrase 'Strange Psychosomatic Death Wish' .....

Other Artists use the Word Paranoia[ Black Sabbath etc 'Paranoid' Heavy Rock or 12 yrs after Ziggy's demise-Paranoimia..[Technos]

and I'm betting little Larry was  into Metallica long before the Dude


I was amused to find 'Acapulco' is a street term for Marijuana- BUT as I noted in My 
'Drugs are Talking' Post...Everything in the Script of the Coen Brothers Movie
'The Big Lebowski' is Drug Symbolism...and not necessarily just Cannabis...

for a Comprehensive List See http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugterm.html

'Great Bear' is Fentanyl.. and 'Ursa Major' I have covered in My 'Trimurti' Post
'ARIES' is Cannabis etc [see link above]

READING TODAY THAT CANNABINOIDS ARE EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS COVID? 
MAYBE SOMETHING IN THIS?

          

Comments

Popular Posts